Pages

Sunday, April 26, 2009

In love with Apricot Appeal

For some reason I have been grabbing all things Apricot Appeal the last few days - paper, ink pad, markers - yikes! I've had this Walmart ribbon for a while and keep pulling it out and putting it away. Not today! I also wanted to play with another of the stamps from April's Kit of the Month from Unity, so I paired them up and this is the result.

Recipe:
Paper: Kraft, Apricot Appeal, Old Olive, Whisper White
Stamps: Unity April KOM, Oval All
Ink: Old Olive, Apricot Appeal, Close to Cocoa
Accessories: brads, ribbon, punches, corner rounder

Thanks for visiting. I hope to be back later today with sneak peeks at a couple of projects I'm working on.

Also, take a look at this yummy bundle of goodies that I got from Tracy for participating in her Christmas Card Challenge.


later .... ~chris
A Proud member of The Lime Light
Come visit us and see what we've been up to.
Guest Designer for Kaboodle Doodles

7 comments:

Michele Kovack said...

Your card is very pretty! Wonderful goodies you received!

Cowspotdog said...

that is a very pretty card......and gosh I love that little dog with the antlers.....how cute is that!!

Ann said...

Such a cute color combo, and I love the dotted ribbon!

Diane said...

Sweet card Chris! Great goodies you got! Woohoo!

Juanita said...

I figured out why I am not winning anythng. It is all getting mailed to your house!
I like the card. I have been into Soft Subtles lately.

Monica-FC said...

love the card and the combo.

Allison Rankin said...

Cute lil' butterfly! Love the mix with kraft!

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....