Pages

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Some Mother's Day cards

I have seen so many great daisy images this spring and I couldn't help myself - I had to play around with daisies too! These cards were inspired by some of those cards I've seen. Of course, I can't find both of the inspiring cards (I know that one came from LeAnne though). I really have to start sending these inspirations to myself via email so that I can find them when I need them!





Thanks so much for visiting today!

~chris

A Proud member of The Lime Light
Come visit us and see what we've been up to.
Guest Designer for Kaboodle Doodles

10 comments:

Juanita said...

These are simple and elegant and I just love them. Did you do them post-op? Congrats for having the energy.

Anonymous said...

As SM I guess I can post with these cards.
The Aunt card is perfect. Sarah will love it and feel so special! I didn't know the package would also bring so many of the cards I have been admiring. Can't wait to use them. Your pix do not always do the cards justice - they are even more beautiful up close and personal!
Love you lots,
Sandy

*~*Megali*~* said...

LOVE THESE!! Love Daisies!! Beautiful...

Cowspotdog said...

those are just wonderful cards, I especially like the second one.....glad to see you feeling well enough to make some cards

Diane said...

Those are wonderful Chris!
Beautiful flowers,great cards!

Joanne Travis said...

Love the daisies!! Such cheery, pretty card designs!

Alex said...

These are so pretty Chris, I just love the daisies! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Glad to hear you are recovering well - rest up! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

The Rubber Maid said...

Well you apparently did well with the surgery being that you are home already. Great cards for Mother's Day. Pat

Allison Rankin said...

Mmm...pretty flowers! So durn springy (in the midst of more snow even!).

Monica-FC said...

love the flowers here. they look so natural. how did you do these.

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....