Pages

Monday, April 27, 2009

You gotta love Colorado!

This is what we woke up to this morning!



Yesterday dh was working on the boat and today poor Belmira is covered in snow!


I got a wonderful thank you note from Donna (one of my fellow Lime Light team members) for the cards we sent last month for her students. They commented that they really like the moose cards, so Sabrina and I made them some more. We made four of each of these designs and I'm sending them off to Donna today. I hope they like the bear too because I thought he was really cute. The graphics are from pcCrafters (of course) from a set called Wild Bunch, and all the cardstock is SU.



Thanks for visiting! I am going to try to take it easy today. I felt so good on Saturday that I pushed a bit too hard and yesterday I paid the price - swollen and very sore knee - so today I'm taking it easy even though I feel better. Gotta give this old body more chance to heal before I go trying things I shouldn't!

~chris

A Proud member of The Lime Light
Come visit us and see what we've been up to.
Guest Designer for Kaboodle Doodles

8 comments:

Donna C. said...

I am sure they will love ALL of them. You guys are so sweet to do this. They call all of you the "Stamper Card Ladies" and told a guest to our classroom last week that you donated the cards just for them! Thanks so much!

Alex said...

WOW!! Look at all that snow....in APRIL???!!!! I agree, stay inside, relax, and take it easy!!! Those card are fabulous! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Tracy.H said...

Well...know that you are not alone in the snow department! ;0)

Cowspotdog said...

The only snow you should be having in April is a snow cone!!!! It's pretty, but spring is a callin!

Diane said...

Those moose cards are too cute!!
Hate the snow but sure makes beautiful pics!!!
You take it easy for sure!!!

Allison Rankin said...

Okay...you got a bigger dump of snow than we did. Of course, ours is still coming down...hello, May?

Cute card creations...those PC images sure come in handy!

Monica-FC said...

you have the snow and we have had some lovely gorgeous sunny weather here in ohio. rain from here on out they say.

Bunny B said...

Wow! Snow!!! It's so hot over here... would love some snow from Colorado :)

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....