Pages

Friday, April 24, 2009

A quick card today

Here's a quick card I made using a new image that I recently got from The Stampin Place.


The sentiment is from a Unity kit of the month and the flowers were from my big bag of primas that hang next to my desk. I love coneflowers and daisies!

Thanks for visiting. I'll be back over the weekend to show you some of the things I've been working on while I am in recovery mode.

~chris

A Proud member of The Lime Light
Come visit us and see what we've been up to.
Guest Designer for Kaboodle Doodles

5 comments:

Cowspotdog said...

love the purple and the message - the perfect card
Bree
http://breescornerworld.blogspot.com/

Diane said...

Simply beautiful!!! Great colors and cute image!! Glad you're feeling good enough to create!!!
Have a wonderful weekend Chris!

Shelley L. MacKenzie said...

Pretty card! I love the stamp you used, and the colour!

Juanita said...

I like that unity stamp...
This is a nice simple card, to go along with the simple message.

Monica-FC said...

this is a neat spring card for the year. and the colors are gorgeous i must say.

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....