Pages

Saturday, April 25, 2009

Weekend challenges

I made this card for this week's Weekend Sketch Challenge and for Sharon's Stamp Simply Challenge. I ripped this card apart at least twice, but I think I'm finally happy with the end result.


Card base is Apricot Appeal and the dp is all from SU. The image is from April's Kit of the Month from Unity and the sentiment is from Hero Arts. I used one of my label nesties to cut and emboss the main image and just punched out the greeting and the scallop circle.

Thanks for visiting!

~chris

A Proud member of The Lime Light
Come visit us and see what we've been up to.
Guest Designer for Kaboodle Doodles

6 comments:

Cowspotdog said...

very pretty - I like the peachy apricot color with the green and the image is so cute
Bree's Blog

Diane said...

Lovely!!!! That's my next nestabilitie I'm getting,they didn't have it but she's getting some in (local store).
Love the paper and the bird image is lovely!!!

Allison Rankin said...

This is darling...great job!

Joanne Travis said...

I'm really loving the Apricot lately. Such a beautiful color combination and design, Chris!

Kristie W. said...

Very pretty card! The image is so cute and looks great on that nestie, will have to add those to my ever growing wish list!

Monica-FC said...

lovew the colors here as they are nice and bright. would make anybodys day.

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....