Pages

Thursday, April 2, 2009

I survived!

I survived my nuclear stress test although they did manage to stop my heart at one point and had to do a quick shifting of gears. I'm left with a headache (probably from no caffeine for 24 hours) but needless to say I have nothing made to show you today. I do have a slide show of some of the wonderful RAK's and cards that I received over that last couple months.



The gorgeous long banner that you see in one of those photos says "Happy Birthday Chris" on it and was made by my oldest friend Diane (she's not old I've just been friends with her longer than anyone else - probably 45+ years or so!) It was hard to get a good picture of it, but take my word for it - IT"S BEAUTIFUL!

Thanks so much for visiting. The counter is creeping closer and closer to that 20k milestone and I really think it is going to call for a bit of celebration blog candy. I've already picked out a couple of things to put in this package and I think I'll do two packages this time one for each 10k! I'm probably not going to get pix up tonight as I think it's going to be an early evening for this old lady, but tomorrow! There is supposedly another horrendous blizzard headed our way this weekend which means lots of stampin' time! YAY!

~chris

A Proud member of The Lime Light
Come visit us and see what we've been up to.
Guest Designer for Kaboodle Doodles

7 comments:

jacque4u2c said...

So glad you survived! Sheesh! 24 hours without caffeine! NO WAY!!!! Love the card collection!

Alex said...

Glad that's over, sounds kind of scary!! And, no caffeine, I am sure that's agains the law, lol!!! Love your cards, girlie, they are fabulous! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Juanita said...

glad to hear youare feeling alright. Get some rest and stamp up a storm this weekend.

The Rubber Maid said...

I'm sure you are glad to get your test over with but sorry about the headache part. Hope you feel better
soon. Pat

Diane said...

Thanks for the good news! Glad to hear it Chris! When was your B'day?
Those raks are beautiful!!!

Sorry to let you down,but the exercising hasn't been happening,I just have no energy,haven't been sleeping,feeling crappy as ever,I promise I will make it up when I feel better though. How 'bout you?

Hope you're still doing the pool exercises...one,two,three...go girl go!!!!

Anonymous said...

Glad that is over for you Chris and your right about the no caffeine headache.......they can be rather nasty! take care hun

Curt in Indy said...

I'm so glad you are OK and survived! Just keep taking good care of yourself! Best, Curt

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....