Pages

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Courtney has a cute outfit again this week!

Check out our gal Courtney's outfit this week:


Isn't she just the cutest? Here's my card inspired by her outfit this week:


Card base is Ballet Blue. Animal and sentiment stamps are from Wild About You, sun is from Unity and the flowers are from Cheep Talk. Green mat is Wild Wasabi and scallop is Summer Sun.

Thanks for visiting!

~chris

A Proud member of The Lime Light
Come visit us and see what we've been up to.
Guest Designer for Kaboodle Doodles

5 comments:

Diane said...

It totally matches her outfit!!
She is soooo adorable and so is your card!

Monica-FC said...

love how you made the card to match her outfit. way groovy.

Allison Rankin said...

Such a cute take on the challenge...love the flowers and cute sun you added!

Anonymous said...

tooooooo cute, both of them!

Libby Hickson said...

This is absolutely precious Chris!! I just love those animals, it's one of the many animal sets I mentioned that I could never part with! And I love that sun!! Keeeee - UTE! :-)

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....