Pages

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Twinkling Tuesday Challenge - Frogs!

The Whimsical Butterfly hosts the Twinkling Tuesday Challenge each week and I don't get a chance to play along nearly as often as I'd like. This week, I just couldn't pass it up - frogs! I have lots of uninked froggy stuff around here and it's about time it got inked up! Here's my cards:



Recipe:
Stamps: Whimsy Stamps Frog, Unfrogettable, Frolicking Frogs
Paper: Pacific Point, Green Galore, Whisper White
Ink: Memento black
Accessories: pencils, blending stumps and oms, dragonfly brads

I made two because I couldn't decide which color combo I liked best. Green Galore is a color that I hardly ever use, but I think it works here.

Thanks for visiting.

~chris

A Proud member of The Lime Light
Come visit us and see what we've been up to.
Guest Designer for Kaboodle Doodles

5 comments:

Jessica Diedrich said...

This is SUCH a great card! Nicky is sitting right here and says he just LOVES it! Love those little Dragonfly brads and the coloring is so great! Thanks so much for playing along!!!

Unknown said...

Love your card, I just may have to left it, if it is ok with you..

Ann said...

So cute! I love those dragonfly brads!

Monica-FC said...

I just love,love,love these very much they are sooo cute.

Diane said...

What a cute froggy!!! Great colors,love that green (my fav color)!

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....