Pages

Thursday, April 9, 2009

Downline Swaps

As always, we had a wonderful and creative meeting today. Here's a slideshow of our swaps and tomorrow I'll show you our two make and takes designed by our fearless leader Roselyn!



Long day today. Tomorrow morning is our meeting with the cardiologist to find out if I'm okay to go ahead with the surgery! Keep your fingers crossed for me!

Thanks for visiting!

~chris

Be sure to check out the blog candy post and get your name entered to win some celebration candy!

A Proud member of The Lime Light
Come visit us and see what we've been up to.
Guest Designer for Kaboodle Doodles

2 comments:

Diane said...

Hey Chris! I love the slide show,those cards are beautiful!!1
My fingers are crossed indeed,by the time I write this post you'll be back from the dr's. I hope all is good to go for your surgery!
Good Luck!
Oh,I went for a walk today...it felt so good,the sun is shining,the weather is beautiful,could Spring really be here????

Juanita said...

What a talented group of women you have there!

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....