Pages

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Darling Dots

I really like this level one hostess set from the current catalog called Darling Dots. Such cute and fun images! I think this is one of my all time favorite color combinations!




This is another card for my card bundles and I hope it will make someone happy. The card base and ink are PTI's Pure Poppy - a gorgeous rich red. The sentiment is from SU, but I don't know what set it came out of as I just have it in my birthday stamps box. The edge punches are also from SU - me loves my punches! I've lost my favorite ticket corner punch (I think it fell off my table into the trash can and is gracing the landfill - ugh!) Gotta get another one now.

Well tomorrow is surgery day - I probably won't get too much sleep tonight, but it will soon be over and my knee is going to be usable again! Yipee! Gotta keep reminding myself of that and the fact that I will finally be able to go out walking in this wonderful green spring that we are going to be having very soon!

Thanks for visiting!

~chris

A Proud member of The Lime Light
Come visit us and see what we've been up to.
Guest Designer for Kaboodle Doodles

7 comments:

Cowspotdog said...

Red black and white are always the most perfect combination and this is just wonderful and who doesn't love ladybugs. great card - well done :)
Bree --- Vintage Flaire

LeAnne said...

So glad to see you pulled out that Darling Dots set! Very cute card!

Diane said...

How darling!!! Love all the scallops Chris!!
What time is your surgery at tomorrow??? So I can say a prayer for you and think of you at that time.
Wishing you a great surgery,and make sure to tell the dr. to operate on the right knee,lol!
Just kidding!
Have a good one Chris!!!

Juanita said...

Good luck with surgery, I hope you are healed and running around quickly!

Dawne said...

I like this card! It's very nice and simple. And the colors go well together!

Shelley L. MacKenzie said...

That is a cute set. The colour combination is a fabulous one. I'm sure whomever gets that card is going to love it. I just got the eyelet edge punch and I'm dying to use it - and the stamps I got not long ago. I really need to sit down and make some cards soon!

Monica-FC said...

love your cards here and good luck on your surgery girl. i just read about it.

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....