Pages

Thursday, April 16, 2009

This week in Courtney's Closet

This week I'm getting my card done EARLY! Every week time gets away from me and I get my card to Libby late. This week I did the challenge on the day it was issued! Here's our darling Courtney in this week's inspirational outfit - don't you love it?

Here's my card inspired by her outfit. I don't have any doggy stamps, but I thought the butterfly was nice too. The flowers are printed dingbats that I was playing with in an effort to make some of my own "designer paper" - we'll see how that goes and I'll keep you posted. The red is much richer looking IRL, it's PTI's Pure Poppy and it's wonderful but my camera skills still leave a bit to be desired!


Thanks for visiting.

~chris

A Proud member of The Lime Light
Come visit us and see what we've been up to.
Guest Designer for Kaboodle Doodles

6 comments:

Shelley L. MacKenzie said...

Wow, what an elegant looking card! I'm so psyched - school is finished today, and even though I still have my teaching internship, I will have some time to be crafty now (hopefully)!!

Alex said...

She is adorable and your card is fabulous Chris!! I love the butterfly, looks beautiful on that red! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Juanita said...

I love the flower dingbats. I have tried that in the past, but it just never looks as magical as when you do it.

Diane said...

Lovely!! That butterfly is stunning!!

Katie Ann Brooks said...

Great job, love the white and black embelishments along the bottom!

Libby Hickson said...

I was extremely impressed by how quickly you played this week! :-) And I LOVE your card, that butterfly is absolutely GORGEOUS!

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....