Pages

Sunday, March 1, 2009

Couple more projects from this weekend

I had an idea to make coaster sized clipboards to use with the door prize entry forms at workshops, parties and stamp camps (anytime you do a door prize) and this is what I came up with:

Front:


Back:


These were really fun to make. I found the clips in the $1 bin at Mike's and the mini ball point pens in the office supplies section at Target (10 for $1.50). Matched up some ribbon and designer paper and viola! If anyone is interest in instructions and a template for the pen holder that attaches to the back, just leave me comments and I'll put together a pdf and post it for you to grab. I used spray adhesive to attach the cardstock to the coasters and it worked like a charm!

And OH MY - you need to go and check THIS out. I'm a bit speechless! Scroll down to the section entitled "Best of the Blogosphere" and see whose blog is on her list! Yeehaw. I read Susanna's blog religiously because she always points me to such wonderful stuff - to actually be included on this list is way past incredible! Thanks so much Susanna!

Thanks for visiting!

~chris

A Proud member of The Lime Light
Come visit us and see what we've been up to.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats on making it on the Card of the Week blog!! Susanna has a nice logo that says something like "I was featured on...." that you can post on your blog as well.

LOVE LOVE LOVE your stuff, especially your design for Kaboodle!!

--Gracie at EverythingCricut.blogspot.com

Regina said...

Clever idea!

Juanita said...

Wow, I didn't see these before. What a super idea to keep everything together and show off you awesome ideas and talent.

Unknown said...

This is really awesome! I would love the instructions for this if you do not mind sending them to me.

Cindy
chardin77@gmail.com

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....