Pages

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

March Christmas Cards

I don't have all 5 of them made yet, but here is my card for this month's Christmas card challenge over on Tracy's blog:


This month's challenge was to use black, white and one other color AND a button! I have everything cut, just not assembled, so I'll put up another picture when they are all put together!

Edited to add:

I got them all done - and before midnight MST! Here they are:



Thanks for visiting!

~chris

A Proud member of The Lime Light
Come visit us and see what we've been up to.
Guest Designer for Kaboodle Doodles

8 comments:

Allison Rankin said...

So unique for Christmas Chris...super!

nicky w. said...

Ohh...these are really nice Chris! Good job on them...

Juanita said...

Wow, great job. i would have defaulted to red, great color choice!

LeAnne said...

Very pretty! I love what you've done with the punches!
LeAnne

Joanne Travis said...

Wow, so beautiful, Chris!! I love the design and color combination a lot!!

Tracy.H said...

Very pretty! Thanks for playin'! :0)

Diane said...

Lookin' great Chris!!!

Alex said...

Gorgeous Christmas cards, I love the colors you used, they make the cards very elegant! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....