Pages

Thursday, March 26, 2009

3 Clovers Thursday Challenge

There is no way I could not do this challenge! Purple is my all time favorite color and I love glitter - so here it is:


Here's a little closer look:

Recipe:
Stamps: Hero Arts
Paper: Orchid Opulence, Whisper White, Pale Plum, DP from PTI
Ink: Orchid Opulence craft
Accessories: clear ep, punches, stickles, PTI ribbon

Thanks for visiting. I'll be back later with a slideshow of some of the wonderful cards I've been honored to get in the last few weeks!

~chris

A Proud member of The Lime Light
Come visit us and see what we've been up to.
Guest Designer for Kaboodle Doodles

12 comments:

Amy Sheffer said...

Gorgeous! Love the trio of scalloped circles and the beautiful dp!

LeAnne said...

Cool! Pretty take on the challenge, this was a fun one!
LeAnne

Diane said...

Oh so lovely! Love the purple glitter and that paper is gorgeous!

Kerry D-C said...

What a beautiful card!!! Lovely butterflies and paper!!! Thanks so much for participating in this week's 3 CLovers Challenge!

Ida said...

Super Pretty. Love your butterflies. Thanks for joining us in celebrating Kerry's birthday challenge.

Sue from Oregon said...

Wonderful card! Thanks for joining in this week and celebrating Kerry's birthday with us!

SparkofWhimsy said...

Purple is my favorite of all colors and this is so cute. Everything just works so well together even though it's all so different. My favorite's those butterflies. Purple AND butterflies!! It doesn't get much better than that, I tell you!

hugs,

Angelique

Alex said...

Very pretty card Chris, fabulous take on the challenge! *STAMPIN HUGS* ALex

Anonymous said...

Wow! What a fantastic purple card!
It is my favorite color too--I'll bet it's the most favorite color there is for creative women!
Thanks for sharing your card with all of us, Nola

jacque4u2c said...

These vibrant colors are stunning!

Lynne in NI said...

Oh this is so pretty! I love your purple butterflies and your layout is fab too!

*~*Megali*~* said...

I LOVE MY BIRTHDAY CARD!!! Just beautiful and sooo me!! Purple and butterflies... how can you go wrong?!?! Thanks so much!! Miss ya!

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....