Pages

Monday, March 9, 2009

Auction Projects

I am donating items to two different fund raising efforts. I really liked the thank you cards I made last week and decided to do those cards for these projects. I used Lauren Meader's template for a desktop box (you can find it here) and I expanded it using a 12x12 sheet so that I could make the sides high enough to hold 8 cards (with layers and ribbon) along with 8 envelopes. Worked like a charm! Lauren's templates are wonderful and if you haven't checked them out over on Papertrey's site, you really should.

Here are the cards:

Here is the inside of the card:

Here is one box:

Here are all the boxes together:

This was a really fun project. I just love the Trendy Trees set and the papers from the SAB catalog are just great. You get 4 sheets of each double sided pattern which is great for projects like this where I wanted to make 24 cards.

Thanks for visiting.

~chris

A Proud member of The Lime Light
Come visit us and see what we've been up to.
Guest Designer for Kaboodle Doodles

9 comments:

Shelley L. MacKenzie said...

Oh my gosh, those boxes are awesome! They are gorgeous! I'm thinking about getting that stamp set as well...

Juanita said...

I would totally bid on this! What a great project.

Juanita said...

I would totally bid on this! What a great project.

LeAnne said...

Oh my goodness, Chris, these are adorable! I have fought buying those templates, but looking at this, I just may do it!
LeAnne

Jackie said...

Those are just beautiful!!

Diane said...

Such gorgeous projects Chris!!!
Love 'em,beautiful kit indeed!!!

Denise Marzec said...

These are GORGEOUS!!

WeebleStamper said...

You know how I hate boxes - but this one is the very best I've ever seen! I'd even make one myself - hahahahaha!

Anonymous said...

Chris, my sons' school is so incredibly lucky to be benefiting from your skills. These boxes are so great -- I will probably end up outbidding everyone for them! Thank you (and thanks from Rocky Mountain School for the Gifted and Creative in Boulder!).

J Lo

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....