Pages

Monday, March 2, 2009

Door Prizes!

I made a couple of items for door prizes at a workshop on Saturday. The first is one of my card folders with some cards (very like the one I made for my February RAK partner). I absolutely love the Trendy Trees set - so fun, fun, fun!



I also made a couple of candy bags using the top note die and some punches. I have seen these blurfing around and exploring SCS and thought it would be fun to try. It was!

Thanks for visiting!

~chris

A Proud member of The Lime Light
Come visit us and see what we've been up to.

12 comments:

Shelley L. MacKenzie said...

Both are so cute! I really like the Trendy Trees set - adorable!

Denise Marzec said...

I love that card holder. I really need to try and make one of these...can't believe I haven't tried it yet. Adorable candy bag too!

Juanita said...

Great use of the Trendy Trees. The cards and folder are stupendous.
Yummy candy treats, too.

Leah said...

Such cute projects! I love those tree stamps too.

Dawn said...

I love your cards. They are so simple but really pretty.

Dawn said...

I love your cards. They are so simple but really pretty.

Diane said...

Oh so lovely Chris! Love your little treat bags,sweet!!!!!

Nikki Love said...

adorable!!!

Dawn B. said...

Great card holder. I just love that set. You put it to great use. I need to make my sister a bd present. I am thinking this will work. TFS.

Joanne Travis said...

Love your projects, Chris! That Trendy Trees will be on my next order! I love these samples.

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

I love this tree set and hope to be getting it soon.

Kim Dellow said...

Oh I totally adore these, What wonderful stamps, where are they from? Are they SU?
Kim

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....