Pages

Thursday, March 19, 2009

The results are in ....

Don't have any eye candy to share today, but I thought I'd let you know the results of the mri and my meeting with the surgeon. Sure enough .... I have a torn meniscus. Surgery is scheduled for Wednesday afternoon and I'll be a bit out of commission for a couple of days. Rumor has it that it's not a bad procedure and recovery should be fairly quick! Keep your fingers crossed!

Back later with something more pleasant!

Thanks!

~chris

A Proud member of The Lime Light
Come visit us and see what we've been up to.
Guest Designer for Kaboodle Doodles

9 comments:

Cat Tidwell said...

That's in the knee, right? Bleh, any thing though with the word SURGERY is no fun! LOL! I will keep you in my prayers that all goes quickly and heals really quick for you! Hugssss!

Regina said...

Oh dear, I hope you do not have big pain! Get Well Soon!
Greetings from Germany Regina

jacque4u2c said...

Hang in there!

Tracy.H said...

I am glad to hear that things are moving quickly now for you though. All the best with the surgery next week. Keep us updated. :0)

Alex said...

ooooh, I am soooo sorry that is what it turned out to be!! I will thinking of you Chris - BIG HUGS! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Libby Hickson said...

Oh Chris! Best wishes for a successful surgery and a speedy recovery! Sorry you have to go through that!

nicky w. said...

Ooh Chris, I'm so sorry to hear about your upcoming surgery. Please be sure to let us know how it turns out. I'll be thinking about you...lots of *HUGS*

Diane said...

Wishing you all the best with the surgery and please know I'll be thinking of you on wed.
~~~HUGS!!!~~~

Juanita said...

Sounds like the fix should be short and sweet. I hope all is well with you.

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....