Pages

Sunday, March 1, 2009

My first Kaboodle Doodle Project

I am a guest designer for the next three months at Kaboodle Doodle! Here is my first submission:


The theme fpr this week's challenge was Vintage and I used the Old collection of papers for the background for this card. My new favorite SU set Fifth Avenue Floral seemed the perfect choice for complimenting this great paper. I love the sentiment in this set!

Recipe:
Paper: Kaboodle Doodle Old, PTI Spring Moss, Whisper White
Stamps: SU Fifth Avenue Floral
Ink: Mellow Moss, Close to Cocoa
Accessories: SU edge punch and lg. oval punch, ribbons from PTI

Thanks so much for visiting today and be sure to stop by the Kaboodle Doodle blog and play along with our challenge this week!

~chris

Guest designer for Kaboodle Doodle and
Proud member of The Lime Light
Come visit us and see what we've been up to.

9 comments:

jacque4u2c said...

This looks awesome! I am working on a project right now that incorporates these colors - I just love em'

Juanita said...

Great card. You have jsut inspired me to try a vintage card. Down to the card mines....

Leah said...

Wonderful card, the colors are great! Love the monochromatic!

Regina said...

Wonderful card - simple and so effective!

Anonymous said...

How gorgeous is that??

I stopped by to offer my congrats and to let you know that you won one of the copies of "The Leisure Seeker" on my blog. When you have a sec, e-mail me your snail mail addy and I'll drop it in the mail this week.

XOXO
Korie B.
http://www.wewillalwayshaveparis.com
korie@wewillalwayshaveparis.com

Allison Rankin said...

Gorgeous Chris...tres elegante!

Anonymous said...

This is beautiful! Have fun on the DT!

Anonymous said...

This is beautiful! Have fun on the DT!

Carol said...

Love the sentiment and colours GORGEOUS

TC

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....