Pages

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Challenges and Possibles

There's a great sketch challenge over on the Kaboodle Doodle blog this week. You should click on over and check it out. You could win a free didigital paper pack if you choose to play along! Here's my card:


I've also been working on some ideas for my stamp camp next weekend. I got some great inspiration from the oh so talented LeAnne (Wee Inklings)- see her card here. Yes, I know that I am a terrible procrastinator! Here's my first possible:


And last, but not least, here's a card I made for Sharon's Stamp Simply challenge this week. The challenge was to use white matting to brighten up your card. I pulled out another pcCrafter's image from the Easter Bunnies set for this card.


Thanks for visiting!

~chris

A Proud member of The Lime Light
Come visit us and see what we've been up to.
Guest Designer for Kaboodle Doodles

7 comments:

Juanita said...

I love all your cards, but the CASE of LeAnne is fabulous. I am going to replicate that card too, when I have some time.

Curt in Indy said...

OMGosh! I LOVE the first card so much! It is so colorful, and I love the layout. I saw your second card on Splitcoast this morning under "Gallery". It was shown as "recent upload". It is so gorgeous! I love the colors. And finally the ladybug card is wonderful! The coloring is fabulous and so is the whole card. Great stuff! Best, Curt

Shelley L. MacKenzie said...

The cards are all great! I have the stamp in the first one too! I'll have to check out the challenge if I have some time and see if I can come up with a nice card for my mom - her birthday is on Tuesday.

Allison Rankin said...

Great cards...but I just love that second one! Makes me miss all the lemon trees in CA!

Diane said...

They are all so special in their own way!!! I too love the 1st one,we need bright and colorful right now!!!

Cat Tidwell said...

Oh I just love FluffleS! I need more stamps of him/her! LOL! This is just gorgeous, with that dp, its perfect! And what a beautiful card for your stamp camp! LOVE it! Love how you use the digital images too!

LeAnne said...

Well, thanks so much Chris! I don't know about the "oh so talented" part, though! LOL! I love your Easter cards--they just make me smile! I wish I was a faster stamper so I could use more of my stamps!!!

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....