Pages

Saturday, March 21, 2009

Same layout - different card

I made up some cards using the layout from the Mother's Day card for tomorrow's stamp camp. I think that I will put the sample MD card with these and give it away as a door prize tomorrow. I did decorate the insides a bit too - nothing fancy, but didn't take pix of that.



Busy day today getting ready for tomorrow. DH will be at the lake doing his dockmaster duties and getting all the docks and slip fingers in tip top shape for next weekends put-in. I asked him yesterday when he thinks we'll get Belmira in the water and he thinks mid-April so that should give me time to get the old knees in shape for sailing!

Thanks for visiting. I'll put up some pix of tomorrow's stamp camp and some of the creations the gals make tomorrow evening.

~chris

A Proud member of The Lime Light
Come visit us and see what we've been up to.
Guest Designer for Kaboodle Doodles

6 comments:

Diane said...

Those cards are gorgeous Chris!
Have fun with the gals tonight!!
Can't wait to see what you girls make!!!

Juanita said...

great cards. I love them all. Does your hubby do all the dirty work getting ready? That is the best way to enjoy a hobby! *grin*

Allison Rankin said...

Great idea...love all the springy colors!

Shelley L. MacKenzie said...

Gorgeous cards! Isn't it neat how all you need to do is change colours or the position of something (but using the same layout) to get totally different cards?

mel m. m. mccarthy said...

These are gorgeous! I love that flower & your beautiful colouring. that black frame really pops. Looks like a million bucks. SO neat to see the layout different ways too! :O)

Curt in Indy said...

I love this Picasa slide show imbeded in your post. I use Picasa too, and I need to figure out how to use that! Great stuff! Best, Curt

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....