Pages

Monday, March 23, 2009

Plain and Simple

I made these cards to unwind from our stamp camp yesterday. I picked these papers up at Archiver's a week or so ago and really wanted to show them off on simple cards.


I took some pix of the gals in action, but they must have really been in action because all of them came out blurry! Either that or I just couldn't stand still long enough. We had a great time and everyone made wonderful cards!

Pre-op tests tomorrow morning and a workshop tomorrow night, but I'll try to post some pix of our workshop projects tomorrow.

Thanks for visiting!

~chris

A Proud member of The Lime Light
Come visit us and see what we've been up to.
Guest Designer for Kaboodle Doodles

3 comments:

*~*Megali*~* said...

Very pretty! Miss you! Hope all goes well this week!

<3
Megs

Diane said...

Those are fabulous Chris! Love the second set best,lovely bright colors!

I'll be thinking of you tomorrow!
Sending you lots of (((HUGS)))

Juanita said...

Those are great papers, you did a fantastic job is keeping them front and center.
Take care of yourself.

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....