Pages

Friday, March 6, 2009

My first ATC!

This week's ways to use it challenge on SCS was to make an ATC (Artist Trading Card). I've seen these but never made one myself until this challenge. Quick and fun!

Recipe:
Stamps: Botanical Blooms, SU sentiment
Paper: So Saffron, Black, Very Vanilla
Ink: Black, markers
Accessories: Ribbon Originals - Dress Up

Lots to do to get ready for events this month. Downline meetings, stamp camp and two workshops! Love it!

Thanks for visiting!

~chris

A Proud member of The Lime Light
Come visit us and see what we've been up to.

11 comments:

Kim Dellow said...

Love the shiney flowers, great ATC, well done on it being your first :) Kim

Unknown said...

Very cute! I love it!

Juanita said...

How cute. Did you find it tough to work with such a small canvas?

Diane said...

Wonderful Chris!!!

Diane said...

You made me smile with your comment on my blog Chris,lol!!!
Have a great weekend!

Shelley L. MacKenzie said...

So pretty! Love how you did the flowers on the card.

tee said...

hi
very nice card
i also saw your butterflies that u made at lime light what did you use to make them? was it a cricut cartridge? ive been trying to find a shape just like that
thanks for sharing :)

mudmaven said...

tstamp -

you don't list an email addres so I'm responding to your question here. The butterflies were cut on a Cricut using a cut file from Dan (THE MAN) and you can find it here:

http://dan99.blogspot.com/2008/11/butterfly-project-freebie.html

Dan is a Cricut genius and while you're there you should check out his work. ~chris

Allison Rankin said...

That two-step stamping is sharp!

Denise Marzec said...

I'm LOVIN' these colors. Great stamp choice and gorgeous ribbon too!

Joanne Travis said...

What a perfect little ATC! I love the colors and ribbon, So pretty!!

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....