Pages

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

March Downline Meeting

Here are my projects for this month's downline meeting tomorrow morning. I had hoped to do something with the Manhattan Flower textured impressions die, but ... my order won't get here in time. So, here's the next best thing.

Front

Inside

Recipe:
Stamps: 5th Avenue Floral
Paper: Choc. Chip, Kiwi Kiss, Tangerine Tango, Whisper White
Ink:
Choc. Chip, Kiwi Kiss, Tangerine Tango
Accessories: SU Backgrounds 1 texture plate, ribbon, lace edge punch

I am also doing a make and take for tomorrow's meeting and here it is. I wanted to use one of the SAB sets as they will be gone after the end of this month!

Front

Inside

Recipe:
Stamps: Polka Dot Punches
Paper: Bashful Blue, So Saffron, Certainly Celery, Whisper White, SAB designer paper
Ink:
Bashful Blue, So Saffron, Certainly Celery
Accessories: 5 petal punch, 1/2 circle punch, dotted swiss embossing folder

I am also working on lots of projects for my stamp camp, two workshops
and my design team projects this month, so stay tuned!

Thanks for visiting.

~chris

A Proud member of The Lime Light
Come visit us and see what we've been up to.
Guest Designer for Kaboodle Doodles

6 comments:

Juanita said...

Love your projects.

Diane said...

Great cards Chris,I like the insides,cool!!!

Denise Marzec said...

Love the tangerine/kiwi color combo!

Anonymous said...

Wow...I love the way you complete your cards with the inside added...these are all too lovely :)

Denise said...

I just love these cards. Very pretty!!

Julia Aston said...

What a fun set of cards! love the bg flower stamping and the colors on the first one - and the pretty cut out flowers on the second - bet your group enjoyed making these!

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....