Pages

Friday, March 27, 2009

Quick Report

Just a quick note to let you know what's going on. I'll be back later with some pix of my cards for tomorrow's party.

Cardiologist does not think there is any big issue, but wants to see results from a stress test (chemical since I can't get on a treadmill) and an echo cardiogram. All will be complete by the 6th of April and I see him on the 10th to (hopefully) get the go-ahead for my knee surgery. Thank you all for the prayers and well wishes. He wants me exercising right away (before the surgery) to build up some strength, so dh took me to the local rec center and I got signed up for some swimming classes and I'm going to try out a stationary bike and see if my knee will do it. I'm feeling a little less stressed out after talking to this doctor - he's really nice and pretty no-nonsense, so I think I can believe him when he says things will be okay!

Back later with some pix!

~chris

A Proud member of The Lime Light
Come visit us and see what we've been up to.
Guest Designer for Kaboodle Doodles

5 comments:

Diane said...

Oh I'm glad you can believe in your dr. If he says you will be ok,trust him and do as he says.
Tell you what Chris,I need to start exercising again too, so tomorrow,I'm going for a walk and will be thinking of you when you are exercising. It will def help you for your knee surgery and I need it (exercise) for my surgery too! Deal???
Thanks for letting us know,glad to hear the somewhat good news!!

Kim Dellow said...

I'm very glad to hear that things are ok and that you are getting ready to have the surgery. It all sounds very positive - the excersie will definatly help. You take care.
Kim

SparkofWhimsy said...

I'm glad to hear things sound more positive Chris. Boy can't we all use more exercise! I'm trying to figure out something to do myself to get some more. Certain limitations make it difficult. I'd love to do swimming though. I know you'll find that so enjoyable!

Have fun with your friends. The cards look like they'll be fun to make. :)

Angelique

Juanita said...

I am adding you to my prayers.
If you have confidence in those around you, I think that is a few less things to worry about.

nicky w. said...

Ok, so I feel a little bit better now. Even though I have never met you in person...I so think about you ALL the time and I feel like I know you...especially because of how genuine you are with your comments and the stories you share. I will keep my fingers crossed that all will be fine...please keep sharing what's going on! Hugs*

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....