Pages

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Downline Meeting Swaps

As always, Roselyn was the perfect hostess. I cannot begin to tell you how wonderful this group of ladies is! I always come away from our meetings so inspired and so grateful that I am a part of this group. Here's a slide show of the wonderful swaps from today's meeting.




The ideas were flying and Kathy taught us all how to use vinyl in our big shot! I'm always up for learning about anything I can put through that bad boy!

I made the wonderful Roselyn a little gift that showcases some of the digital images I have been playing with lately and I'll show that to you all tomorrow. She has the most wonderful bathroom - completely decorated with chickens!

Thanks for visiting! See you tomorrow.

~chris

A Proud member of The Lime Light
Come visit us and see what we've been up to.
Guest Designer for Kaboodle Doodles

3 comments:

Diane said...

By the look of your video,you had fun and lots of beautiful cards!
Glad you enjoyed yourself and can't wait to see what you got for us tomorrow!!!
Take care Chris!

Juanita said...

the card with organic outlines is pretty cool, you don't see that stamp a lot.
What an imaginative group of ladies.

Curt in Indy said...

So cool that you are featured on Barefoot Stamper Tuesday Tutorials! Well done! Best, Curt

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....