Pages

Friday, March 13, 2009

Playing with Digital Images

As I mentioned yesterday, I made something for my friend and stamping mentor Roselyn who has a great bathroom full of chickens! When I saw these images from PcCrafter, I knew exactly what I wanted to use them for. This is a card folder with six note cards and envelopes. These images are from this set.

The cards


On the inside

The folder






I also really love to play along with Libby's weekly challenge From Courtney's Closet. Here is our little princess all done up in pink and I had these images and the pink paper sitting on my desk waiting for me this morning and I think it's perfect for this challenge today.




Outside

Inside
I am still working on a tutorial for the coaster clipboard (pen holder) project from last week and hopefully will have that up this weekend. I also hope to have the pdf files for the card folder and the double slider cards done this weekend too! Thanks for your patience with me on these - I know I'm really slow, but I want them to be comprehensive and easy to follow!

Thanks for visiting today. I'm off to see the orthopedic surgeon about my knees - keep your fingers (and toes) crossed for me that he has good news!

~chris

A Proud member of The Lime Light
Come visit us and see what we've been up to.
Guest Designer for Kaboodle Doodles

11 comments:

The Rubber Maid said...

Love these cards, especially the pink perky thank you. Very nice.Pat

LeAnne said...

WOW! What a card---I never do anything like that on the inside===you are making the rest of us look bad! Just gorgeous! The chickies are cool too!
LeAnne

Juanita said...

Know what I love? The cone on the center flower mimicks the hat on her head. Very cool.
That card gets even fancier on the inside, are you raising the bar?

jacque4u2c said...

Wow have you been busy! All these look beautiful! That little pink outfit is adorable - how can you not get inspiration from that! just stunning!

Regina said...

I love your chicken cards! These stamps would be perfect for me.

Denise Marzec said...

WOW! I love the rich colors in the rooster cards. Your coloring on the floral card is awesome! the inside is really gorgeous too!

Sabrina said...

I just love these and really like how you are doing the insides.
Sabrina

Curt in Indy said...

These digital images are amazing, and you do such a wonderful job with them. These are such great cards! Best, Curt

Kathryn said...

Your cards are so very BEAUTIFUL!!
Great job! :)

Sue from Oregon said...

Lovely cards...all of them!

Libby Hickson said...

Gorgeous cards Chris! I don't know though, I'm not liking how everyone is decorating the INSIDE of their cards these days - I have a hard enough time getting the outsides decorated! :-) Thanks for playing along this week!

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....