Pages

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Courtney's Closet #35

I'm probably too late with this, but I really didn't want to miss this week's challenge from Courtney's Closet! I combined it with this week's sketch challenge on Splitcoast.

Recipe:
Stamps: Oval All
Paper: Pretty in Pink, Orchid Opulence, Whisper White, Certainly Celery, SU dp
Ink: Certainly Celery
Accessories: punches, brads, embossing folder

Thanks for hanging in there with me this week! I've been a bit scattered. Hopefully tomorrow's visit with the cardiologist will go well and my knee surgery will be back on track!

~chris

A Proud member of The Lime Light
Come visit us and see what we've been up to.
Guest Designer for Kaboodle Doodles

8 comments:

Diane said...

Cute card Chris! Lovely soft colors!
Don't you be doing the bunny hop with your surgery girl! Good luck with your cardiologist visit! Hope all is well!

Shelley L. MacKenzie said...

What a fantastic card! And I really love the one in the previous post too (purple is my favourite colour as well)!

Cat Tidwell said...

gorgeous Chris! Love how you have done the focal point image there!

good luck tomorrow with you doc appointment, will keep you in my prayers! hugsss!

Allison Rankin said...

Another cute one...TTYS!

Libby Hickson said...

Love your card Chris - that such a fun sketch, and love the embossing & how you did the punches behind the sentiment, very cool! Best of luck tomorrow at the cardiologist, I'm hoping for nothing but good news!!!

Alex said...

Beautiful card Chris!!! Good luck at the docs, let us know how it goes! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

jacque4u2c said...

This is beautiful! I love the colors!

Sue from Oregon said...

Hey you squeaked in LOL! Fun card for this weeks inspiration!

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....