Pages

Monday, March 16, 2009

Another Possible and a Bloom

Here's the Father's Day card possible for this weekend's stamp camp. I made another one using some Basic Grey dp and thought I'd just try making my own and see how it looked and I liked it a lot better!


Recipe:
Stamps: DRS - H363 & H369, All Year Cheer II
Paper: Mellow Moss, Always Artichoke, Whisper White
Ink: Mellow Moss, Always Artichoke, black
Accessories: brads, ribbon, punches

Also, we have our first spring bloom on one of the hibiscus plants in the "plant room!" Isn't it gorgeous?


Another busy week this week. MRI this morning - keep your fingers crossed!

Thanks for visiting.

~chris

A Proud member of The Lime Light
Come visit us and see what we've been up to.
Guest Designer for Kaboodle Doodles

9 comments:

Cheryl Grigsby said...

I'm praying for you Chris, for your MRI & for a good result.

Juanita said...

Hope all is well with the MRI. Great card.
I can't beleive you have hibiscus already. That is something I associate with warm weather, and we are finally above freezing and the many feet of snow is going away. Messy process!

Dawne said...

I like your Father's Day card! It's very simple yet very nice =} TFS!

Diane said...

Gorgeous card,that flower is beautiful!!!
I'm thinking of you for your MRI!
Sending you good vibes (((()))))!!!

Libby Hickson said...

Hi Chris, I hope your MRI went ok and you're ok!! That hisbicus bloom is so gorgeous, thanks for sharing it with us. And your Father's Day card is just perfect. Sorry I've been such a bad blogger, I hope to start doing a better job keeping up with everyone's blogs! (but, I always hope that...!) :-)

Unknown said...

Beautiful card! Love the greens and those papers. :)

I wanted to answer your Cards for Heroes question too. They are looking for anything you'd like to donate. Cards, fronts, supplies to make cards. So if you would like to send some fronts, that would be fabulous. I had tons myself and what a great way to reuse them. :)

Alex said...

Hi Chris, I am Alex! I too am a SU! demo and I was blog hopping and found yours!! You have mad talent, girl - love your creations!! Sorry to hear about the MRI, hope all is going well! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Cat Tidwell said...

Another wonderful creation Chris! Perfect for a Father's day card!

Will be sending positive thoughts and prayers your way for a good report! And I got your card yesterday....made my whole week! thank you sooo much Chris! Hugggssss!

Curt in Indy said...

I love the colors you used for this! To many try to "manly" up a card for a guy, but I really don't think it is so necessary to go so overboard. You have the perfect combinations. Great picture of your flower too! Best, Curt

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....