Pages

Thursday, March 5, 2009

Couple more challenges

I love to combine sketch and color challenges - usually makes it twice as challenging! This card is for this week's Color Throwdown #32 and the Diva Coffee Break Designs sketch challenge #117. Here's what they look like:















And here is what my card looks like:


Recipe:
Stamps: Short & Sweet, Botanical Blooms
Paper: Pretty in Pink, Regal Rose, Barely Banana, Certainly Celery, Tea Party dp
Ink: Black, markers
Accessories: Regal Rose ribbon, punches

Thanks for visiting!

~chris

A Proud member of The Lime Light
Come visit us and see what we've been up to.
Guest Designer for Kaboodle Doodles

14 comments:

Diane said...

Oh how cute,you did a great job with the sketches Chris!!!
Your work is awesome girl!!!

Juanita said...

Great work with your card. I really like how you did the bow at the top of your image panel.
I think combining challenges almost builds my cards for me sometimes!
Thanks for sharing.

Shelley L. MacKenzie said...

Great card! I really love the papers you've used with those colours - they look really great together!

Ilse Vargas said...

Very nice card! Thanks for playing!

Adventures in Abundance said...

Gorgeous card! I love the colors.

Denise Marzec said...

Adorable!!

Krista said...

Great card ! Love how you did the bow, thanks for playing !

Monica-FC said...

I love the colors you used and the paaper is so wonderful. how did you make this bow on here??

LeAnne said...

Great card, Chris! I love that DP you've used. And your banner is WONDERFUL! SO pretty!
LeAnne

Tammy Hershberger said...

Sweet card! Thanks for playing the Throwdown!

Barbara said...

Very pretty! Love your layout and the bow is sweet! Thanks for playing the Throwdown! Hope to see you next time!

Erin said...

I love your flowers in the scallop, and the colors are so much fun

dpkennedy said...

Wow, what a pretty, bright card! Fun! Thanks for playing the CTD!

Broni said...

Oh how pretty! I love how you brightened up the colors by adding the green!!! Thanks for playing!!

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....