Pages

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Usual Monday Madness

The gals came over last night for some stampin' fun and here's what we made:

Sabrina:
Sabrina also made a whole bunch of cards for this month's Lime Light project. I can't show those to you yet, but later this week I'll have a slideshow showing off her handiwork!

Diane:

Me:

I made some more cards for the Lime Light project as well and they'll be in that slideshow later in the week too!

Things are crazy - trying to make sure that all my pc's in all my offices are protected against whatever payload this April 1 virus might bring. Yikes!

Thanks for visiting.

~chris

A Proud member of The Lime Light
Come visit us and see what we've been up to.
Guest Designer for Kaboodle Doodles

3 comments:

Tracy.H said...

These are great! You all did a wonderful job.

Just wanted to let you know that your box arrived today! Wow! Thank you so much!! The card set is beautiful and I LOVE Fluffles! I don't have this stamp. I stole some images from a friend...but now I have my own! Thank you so very much. :0)

Juanita said...

Fabulous crd

Diane said...

Those are all so lovely,love your card,pretty soft colors!

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....