Pages

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Easter Cards

We are also making two Easter cards at this weekend's stamp camp. Here they are:



Recipe:
Stamps: Mike's $1 bin
Paper: Lemon Tart (PTI), Apricot Appeal, White
Ink: Black, markers
Accessories: ribbon, brad



Recipe:
Stamps: Mike's $1 bin
Paper: Pink Pirouette, Pretty in Pink, dp from Joann's, white
Ink: black, markers
Accessories: brads, ticket corner punch

I have quite a few different images that the gals can use, but I really think these are fun.

Thanks for visiting!

~chris

A Proud member of The Lime Light
Come visit us and see what we've been up to.
Guest Designer for Kaboodle Doodles

8 comments:

Unknown said...

these cards are really FABULOUS!!!

Alex said...

Totally cute Easter cards! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Anonymous said...

Love all the cards you've been creating lately girl, wow. Can I please borrow some of your creativity??????????Please Please

Joanne Travis said...

I think the pale yellow is one of my favorite colors for Easter cards. So soft and spring-y! Both cards are very lovely.

Juanita said...

Ahhh, fabulous.

Shelley L. MacKenzie said...

What cute cards! The colours you chose are definitely springy and Easterish - perfect!

Curt in Indy said...

OMG! I want a Mike's $1 bin! These are so cute!!! You would NEVER know that these were just a buck! Wow, I'm so jealous of you having Mikes and me not! (What a whinner, huh? LOL) Great, Great cards! You make those stamps look like a million bucks! Best, Curt

Diane said...

How cute are those!!! I'm going to have Michael's,that stamp is adorable!

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....