Pages

Friday, March 27, 2009

Let's get stampin!

I have a workshop tomorrow with some gals that I only see about once a year and I'm really looking forward to it. Here's what we'll be making.


I'm going to hit the swimming pool first thing in the morning - I'll let you know how that goes. My blogging buddy Diane and I are exercising together even though we are miles apart! What an inspiration this gal is! Visit her blog and leave her a little love and check out all her wonderful creations!

Thanks for visiting!

~chris

A Proud member of The Lime Light
Come visit us and see what we've been up to.
Guest Designer for Kaboodle Doodles

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

have an awesome day today Chris, these are fun cards to be working on!

Juanita said...

Since your weather appears to be nicer than ours, I will come down for the class and make these awesome cards with you!

Jennifer Buck said...

Cute card! I'm not sure if you've sent me your addy or not but would you mind sending it again. I can't seem to find it and need to mail your goodies. :) Hope you are doing well! :)

nicky w. said...

As always, love your cards!

Diane said...

Oh I'm sure the gals loved making these awesome cards!!!
You're too sweet girl!! I really enjoyed my walk while you we're swimming,so tomorrow we'll do the same right!
Your cards look fabo!!!!!!

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....