Pages

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Monday Night Madness

Monday night is stamp night at my house. DH heads off to play bluegrass music and my stampin' buddies come over to stamp. This week we made shaker cards:

Diane's


Sabrina's


Mine

The gals also helped me make final decisions on the cards for this weekend's stamp camp and then they helped me cut all the paper! Who could ask for better stampin' buddies! These aren't going up till now because a certain slacker (namely me) didn't get her card finished until last night. And yes Diane, I cannot resist the lure of my dp stash and my image is centered (once again) in the middle of my card. I'll try to be a bit more innovative on our next project, I promise.

Thanks for visiting!

~chris

A Proud member of The Lime Light
Come visit us and see what we've been up to.
Guest Designer for Kaboodle Doodles

9 comments:

Shelley L. MacKenzie said...

Everyone made awesome cards!

Alex said...

These are fabulous Chris!! And, how fun to have one night a week for stampin' with friends - I would love that! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Denise Marzec said...

These are GREAT!!

Sabrina said...

Don't let Diane get to you....who care if it is centered so is hers!!! I love seeing how we all finish them up.

Look forward to Sunday~
Sabrina

Diane said...

Sounds like fun! I haven't had one of those nights in along time!
You girls made beautiful shaker cards! Can't wait to see what you got next!
Thanks for your kind comment on my Vent Post,I've decided to leave it all in His hands,I'm sure He will work out everything in His own way!
Thanks again Chris!

Juanita said...

I love your card! The other ladies did nice work too, but this is your blog, so I will keep it all focused on you. You and your DH have so many exciting pursuits and you sound so lucky to both support one another in those activities.

Monica-FC said...

I love the shaker cards you all did. i am just a little shaky at making them. lol. I am just not good at them.

Allison Rankin said...

Fun idea...and of course, yours is the best (shh!).

Unknown said...

Your crafting style is simply beautiful. You make sure that every detail is in place & that all of the colors shine when placed next to one another. What a gift you have. I am so blessed to have you on the Lime Light Design Team.

--Gracie

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....