Pages

Thursday, May 27, 2010

A Dragonfly Thank You

I've been a bit lax playing outside challenges (challenges not related to the design teams that I am on) and today I decided I couldn't pass these up. This is for the Delightful Inspiration Challenge and also for the Alphabet Challenge Blog - D is for Dragonfly challenge. I have not played at either of these blogs before and it was lots of fun making this little dragonfly card. It's 3x3 of Lemon Tart cardstock with more of that fun dotted Tempting Turquoise from the Island Oasis dp from SU. The image is colored with SU markers and I added a little Champagne Mist to give the wings a little sparkle. The sentiment is from Teeny Tiny Wishes and I added a couple of turquoise flower brads. Perfect little card to tuck into a thank you gift for a friend.


Thanks for visiting!

~chris

Design Team Member
Sentimental Sundays
Catch the Bug
Kaboodle Doodles

If you have any questions about techniques or materials used in the work displayed on this blog, feel free to use the email link on the left and I will gladly answer your questions.

8 comments:

Myrna said...

Chris
This is a perfect little card. Dragonflies fascinated me when I was a child. I could watch them for hours.
Myrna

Diane said...

Such a cheery lookin' card!

Anonymous said...

What a lovely cheerful card. Thanks for joining us at the Alphabet challenge this week. S xx

terrie said...

what a lovely card...like the colors that you used...

Cheryl said...

What a cute, cheery card! I love this little dragon fly!

Stef H said...

oh wow! this is beautiful! i love the graduated background color!!! gorgeous

Lesley said...

Cute card, I love the image! Thanks for taking part in the Alphabet Challenge and hope to see you again! xx

Anonymous said...

Sweet card Chris and I love the colors

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....