Pages

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Sentimental Sundays Challenge

Ann has another challenge for us on Sentimental Sundays - make a card "for that special someone." It being so close to Mother's Day and being that I have a couple of very special mothers in my life, I find myself in need of lots of Mother's Day cards. Here's the card I made for this challenge:


I used one of Ann's sweet Mother's Day sentiments, the card base is Elegant Eggplant, stamp is from SU's Elements of Style which is available in the current Summer Mini catalog, I stamped in versamark and embossed with black ep then colored the image with watercolor crayons and an aqua-painter. The background is another one of those fun little background stamps embossed in white.

Thanks for visiting!

~chris

Design Team Member - Catch the Bug
Design Team Member - Kaboodle Doodles

If you have any questions about techniques or materials used in the work displayed on this blog, feel free to use the email link on the left and I will gladly answer your questions.

7 comments:

Jill said...

Really love that flower stamp Chris, its a gorgeous card! Jill x

Myrna said...

Chris,
This is truly a lovely card. The stamp is wonderful.
Myrna

Allison Rankin said...

Great coloring of that image...I really like that mom stamp!

Cat Tidwell said...

Gorgeous Chris! Love the purple and how you did the one corner!

Joanne Travis said...

Love the shades of lilac, this is so beautiful!!

Diane said...

I too love the Mom stamp,very pretty! And the rest of the card is fabulous as always!
Is that a MS corner punch Chris,I like it alot!!!

raindropecho said...

Aww this is so sweet, Chris. Wow, are those flowers GORGEOUS!! Thanks for being my guest designer at Sentimental Sundays :)
- Ann

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....