Pages

Saturday, May 22, 2010

Time for a Challenge at Catch the Bug

Well, it's time for another challenge over on the Catch the Bug Challenge blog. This week, it's a themed sketch challenge! Here's the sketch:The theme is to make a male oriented card. Here's mine:


Be sure to stop over at Catch the Bug and check out all the great creations by the design team.

The day dawned sunny and bright, so I'm headed to the garden. I'll be back later with some more cards I've been working on.

Thanks for visiting!

~chris

Design Team Member
Sentimental Sundays
Catch the Bug
Kaboodle Doodles

If you have any questions about techniques or materials used in the work displayed on this blog, feel free to use the email link on the left and I will gladly answer your questions.

5 comments:

Stef H said...

oh i love that denim background! fabulous card!

Marilyn said...

Yeehawww! This is perfect with the denim, ric-rac, the stars... it's just so cute!

Rae Anne said...

That denim background designer paper is perfect!!! And be-still-my hear, the little felt sentiment is simply to-die-for!!! Great card Chris! :D MWAH!

Audrey Ernst (hippieaud) said...

This is GREAT Chris, LOVE the denim and the little mat that the sentiment is on, AWESOME work!

Tammy Miller said...

Chris I love your card great job as always!!!

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....