Pages

Monday, May 10, 2010

Finally - the news I've been busting to tell you!

I have been invited to join a new design team - Sentimental Sundays - the new challenge blog by the very talented Ann Vento (Raindropecho Designs). I can't tell you how excited I am to be a part of this team of very, very exceptional ladies. Hop on over to the Sentimental Sundays blog and check out the talent I get to work with.


I had the pleasure of working with Ann on the Kaboodle Doodles design team and was so very impressed with her talent. She is primarily responsible for inspiring me to try my hand at designing digital sentiments.

I had a weekend off the grid celebrating Mother's Day and helping DH in his preparations for his trip to the east coast to spend the summer on our sailboat. He is leaving on Wednesday morning and I am just now starting to panic a little bit. We have not been apart for any length of time for 26 years! We'll see how this all shakes out.

I'll be back tomorrow with some cards - promise!

Thanks for visiting!

~chris

Design Team Member - Catch the Bug
Design Team Member - Kaboodle Doodles

If you have any questions about techniques or materials used in the work displayed on this blog, feel free to use the email link on the left and I will gladly answer your questions.

7 comments:

Myrna said...

Chris,
Congrats on your new venture. Hope it all works out with your DH being away.
Myrna

Jill said...

Well done Chris, its well deserved! When I return from holiday (volcano permitting!!) I'll check out that challenge. Jill x

Crafting Queen said...

Looking forward to working with you. Hope your DH has a great time. Anesha :)

LeAnne said...

Oh my goodness, congratulations! I can't wait to see all the good things you all create!

Diane said...

Congrats Chris,You go girl!!!
Can't wait to see your creations!
I'll be checking out that blog for sure!
I can't imagine being apart from my DH too,you'll do just fine,you're a strong woman!
Think of all the craft time you'll have on your hands!
Hope your storm isn't as bad as they say! It's nice and sunny here!
Hugs,Diane

Alex said...

Congrats to you Chris, that is fabulous!! And, fill the time he is gone with stamping!!! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

The Rubber Maid said...

Fab news for you to be on another design team. Gosh I'd miss my DH if I were you..that's a long time alone. I wish you well in both adventures. Pat

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....