Pages

Thursday, May 13, 2010

May Downline Meeting M&T and Swap Cards

It's that time of the month again - downline meeting time! In spite of being a bit distracted for the last few weeks, I managed to get these done. Here's my make and take project. It is a nearly total case of a card by Mary Fish that you can see here.



My swap for this month is a CAS (clean and simple) card that was inspired by Lisa Freeman (see her card here) and I jazzed it up a bit with some of the new Smooch Spritz from SU. You can't really see how shiny this is as it's a bit overcast today, but take my word for it - it's nice and sparkly! The stamp set is from the Spanish catalog (Flores suaves) and I just love the images in this set. I stamped in Soft Suede, Rich Razzleberry, Old Olive and Creamy Caramel on Naturals Ivory cardstock.


I'm hanging in there flying solo - one day down, too many more to go! Thanks so much for all your kind and encouraging words - I really appreciate it and it helped more than you can imagine.

Thanks for visiting!

~chris

Design Team Member
Sentimental Sundays
Catch the Bug
Kaboodle Doodles

If you have any questions about techniques or materials used in the work displayed on this blog, feel free to use the email link on the left and I will gladly answer your questions.

5 comments:

Cheryl said...

I love these cards! The top one is so bright and cheery. I love how you used the sketch. The 2nd one is elegant and lovely. Have fun!

Diane said...

Love your cards Chris,specially the first one,nice and bright!!!
That's the way to do it,one down and a few more to go,lol!!!
Have a wonderful day!

Cheryl Grigsby said...

You always do such lovely work. Your photos are just gorgeous, too. Thanks for making the world a more beautiful place!

LeAnne said...

I've been thinking about you, Chris! Hang in there! These are lovely cards, tfs!

Curt in Indy said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE that first card! Your different elements like the spotlight on journey, the different lengths of paper, the texture, the color, EVERYTHING! Just gorgeous! I love the clean and simple one too, but when you put the two together that first one just screams "look at me!" LOL Best, Curt

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....