Pages

Friday, May 14, 2010

No slideshow yet, but a card!

I wanted to put up a slideshow of last night's swaps, but it was so cloudy and nasty today that I didn't take any pictures. I do have a card to show that I photographed the other day when it was nicer. I made this during the process of trying to figure out a make and take project - this one didn't make the cut, but I like it just the same. I saw one like this using one of the new PTI sets coming out tomorrow and I thought that it would look nice using this image from Pocket Silhouettes.


Card base is Rich Razzleberry and the images are embossed with white ep. The white brads are mounted on punched circles of black and I think it's a nice change from just plain brads - what do you think?

Hopefully there will be sunshine tomorrow and I will have new Allium pix as well as a swap slideshow to share.

Thanks for visiting!

~chris

Design Team Member
Sentimental Sundays
Catch the Bug
Kaboodle Doodles

If you have any questions about techniques or materials used in the work displayed on this blog, feel free to use the email link on the left and I will gladly answer your questions.

5 comments:

Diane said...

Hey Chris,Love the card,the brads do look great!!! Love the embossing!
Have a wonderful weekend!

Myrna said...

Chris,
This card is lovely. I love the R.R. cardstock.
(posted pics of the tulips on my blog, finally)
Myrna

Annika said...

Gorgeous colors and I am SO jealous of that punch!
Drop dead beautiful card!
TFS
Hugs
Annika

Allison Rankin said...

A super card from you Chris...I wanna CASE that white embossing idea!

Curt in Indy said...

I wish I could do more cards like this. It is sweet and simple and I just love that! The two color combo is wonderful! Best, Curt

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....