Pages

Saturday, May 1, 2010

Courtney's Closet is Back!

One of my all time favorite challenges - From Courtney's Closet - is back! Libby posted challenge #60 and it's a doozie too! My fave color and my fave subject matter - purple flowers! Here's my card:

Here's pix of darling Courtney in her Easter finery:
















Sentimental Sundays has a new challenge tomorrow and Kaboodle has a new one on Monday, so be sure to stop back and check things out!

Thanks for visiting!

~chris

Design Team Member - Catch the Bug
Design Team Member - Kaboodle Doodles

If you have any questions about techniques or materials used in the work displayed on this blog, feel free to use the email link on the left and I will gladly answer your questions.

8 comments:

ppaddictedtostamping said...

Hi Chris got your blog from a friend, I just wanted introduce myself as I am a new stamping up demonstrator and also a new bogger. Diane my friend told me that you were a with stamping up too. I love your newest card that you posted,I enjoy working the folders they are so interesting.
Hope you'll check my blog.
Paulette

Diane said...

Hey Chris,Love your card for Courtney's closet,I'll have to try and play that challenge.
The comment above is my friend Paulette,she is new at blogging so we are trying to create her blog right now. How i wish i was more computer friendly.
She is a real sweetheart and we enjoy spending quality card making time together!!!

Jill said...

Oh my Chris, that flower is so gorgeous, just love that card. Jill x

Libby Hickson said...

Yay!! I'm so excited to see you played!! LOVE your card, it's gorgeous! You made my day sweet Chris. :-)

Allison Rankin said...

Your take on her dress is terrific! And what a great flower choice!

Sue from Oregon said...

Perfect card for Courtney's return...I am working on mine too!

Myrna said...

Chris
Absolutely gorgeous!! Love the mauve or purple colors. Darling little girl.
Myrna

Diane said...

HI Chris...love your "purple" card...so pretty......love the image too, I have not ordered it "yet"...should of in the pre-order.....beautiful, as always!!! I did the challenge, too.....come take a peek!!

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....