Pages

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

It's New Release Tuesday on Catch the Bug

Jodie has 4 new releases today, so be sure to hop on over to Catch the Bug and see all the totally awesome creations from the design team. Here are a couple of mine:





Thanks for visiting!

~chris

Design Team Member - Catch the Bug
Design Team Member - Kaboodle Doodles

If you have any questions about techniques or materials used in the work displayed on this blog, feel free to use the email link on the left and I will gladly answer your questions.

4 comments:

Diane said...

How cute!! Love the first one,I love all the girly images along with punches,lol!
Great cards girl!

Sue from Oregon said...

I love funny cards!

Jodie Mackrell said...

love both of these! the flowers on Stella are very cool!

Myrna said...

Chris
Great cards. I especially like the second one.
Thanks for stopping by my blog. I just knew you had "assistants" too.
lol
Myrna

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....