Pages

Friday, May 7, 2010

TGIF - It's Freebie Friday again already!

I can't believe it's Friday again - hey, not complaining at all though! Once again Jodie has some great freebies up for grabs. Head on over to Catch the Bug and check out the great cards made by the dt with these images. Here's mine:

Isn't he adorable! I printed out a travel map of Colorado to use as my dp and he is colored using my graphics program. Sentiment is computer generated from my endless font collection. Nesties and SU labels die and Modern Label punch used here too.

I have added a slideshow to the top of this blog to share some of my photos. I have added captions to hopefully help identify some of the flowers that I am currently growing. Iris and poppies are looming on the horizon - probably in the next two weeks and the veggies are just starting to poke their heads through the mulch. DH is headed east on Wednesday (weather permitting) and so I will be the head gardener around here after that. Hopefully, I won't kill everything! I haven't put in the tomatoes and peppers and the shade garden has to wait till we have consistent nights above freezing and no more threats of snow.

Thanks for visiting!

~chris

Design Team Member - Catch the Bug
Design Team Member - Kaboodle Doodles

If you have any questions about techniques or materials used in the work displayed on this blog, feel free to use the email link on the left and I will gladly answer your questions.

3 comments:

Jill said...

You've got some gorgeous flowers in your garden Chris! Are you really likely to get snow now??? Jill x

Rae Anne said...

What a clever idea for background designer paper!!! I love it, and am going to have to CASE that idea (giving credit where credit is due of course. . .;)) I love his little purple car too. . .:D MWAH!

Renee said...

too cute!! love the purple <3

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....