Pages

Monday, May 3, 2010

New Challenge time at Kaboodle Doodles!

It's time for a new challenge on the Kaboodle Doodles Challenge blog. This time we are Celebrating Spring and our sponsor this week is Sew Many Cards! Here's the card I made for the challenge with one of their adorable images:


Here's another one I made just because I thought that image was so darn cute!


Thanks for visiting!

~chris

Design Team Member - Catch the Bug
Design Team Member - Kaboodle Doodles

If you have any questions about techniques or materials used in the work displayed on this blog, feel free to use the email link on the left and I will gladly answer your questions.

8 comments:

Diane said...

Oh Chris! That image is sooo darn cute!!! Two great cards!!!

Lilacanglia said...

O wow!
They are both cute and gorgeous,
Hugs
Angie

Jill said...

Really cute cards Chris - that duck is just adorable!! Jill x

Allison Rankin said...

Super sweet...love the punched edges and embelly choices today!

Faye said...

You just amaze me with all the beauties you create! xxx

Tammy said...

Both of these are adorable Chris! I love your border punches!

Curt in Indy said...

Chris,

These are just awesome! The treatment with the textures and border punches are so creative. Your coloring is perfect too! Best, Curt

Cat Tidwell said...

Both cards are just too stinking cute Chris! I really love the button/ribbon treatment on that first one!

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....