Pages

Saturday, May 15, 2010

Slightly cloudy slideshow and today's Allium pix

I've added some more garden pix to the slideshow - the poppies are about to POP! I'm so glad they waited until after the snow as I think the snow would have damaged their blooms. Here's today's allium shot too:


Well the day was mostly cloudy, but I tried to take some card pix anyway. Here's a slideshow of our swaps from Thursday's downline meeting:




Thanks for visiting!

~chris

Design Team Member
Sentimental Sundays
Catch the Bug
Kaboodle Doodles

If you have any questions about techniques or materials used in the work displayed on this blog, feel free to use the email link on the left and I will gladly answer your questions.

3 comments:

Diane said...

Those are all so wonderful Chris!

Allison Rankin said...

We have yet to see our allium (I love it so!). We have leaves but not even a stem...damn winter!

Curt in Indy said...

Your photography skills are wonderful! These are one of my favorite Spring flowers. Love your close up of it! Best, Curt

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....