Pages

Thursday, May 6, 2010

It's Oldie Bug Goodie day on Catch the Bug and it is my turn to make a card. Here's one of my faves:


I also have another flower picture to share. I'm thinking about setting up a slideshow at the top of my blog that would contain ongoing pix of my gardens. What do you all think of that idea? Here's today's tulip pix taken just after the sprinkler gave it a drink:



Thanks for visiting!

~chris

Design Team Member - Catch the Bug
Design Team Member - Kaboodle Doodles

If you have any questions about techniques or materials used in the work displayed on this blog, feel free to use the email link on the left and I will gladly answer your questions.

6 comments:

Jill said...

Gorgeous card Chris just love those colours. Ahhh Tulips, think they are my favourite flower and my garden doesn't like growing them!! Jill x

sgc said...

Chris--card is pretty--tulips are gorgeous!!!!!

Diane said...

YES YES YES FOR THE FLOWER PICS!!!
Some of us don't have flower gardens so all we can do is drool over great gardeners like you!!!

Your card is adorable,lovely colors. Thanks for your comment today Chris,isn't he sweet!!!

Juanita said...

I really like that image on your card. I love seeing your gardens, too. My poor little tulips....they are currently being blanketed in snow. I hope they pull through!

Diane said...

Hi Chris,it's me again,lol.
Do you have pics of your yard,it must be sooo nice!!!
Love your pics girl,what is that white flower with bl dots? I've never seen those before.

Myrna said...

Chris,
Love the idea of pics of your garden. Aren't your snowdrops gorgeous. (that's what my mom called them anyway)
Great card as well.
Myrna

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....