Pages

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

More flowers

Everyone who knows me knows what a nut case I am for flowers. Since I began playing with this re-inker/aqua-painter process I have been painting flowers, flowers and then some more flowers. Here's a few more of my flower cards:




Sentiments are all by Ann Vento (Raindrop Echo Designs).

Thanks for visiting!

~chris

Design Team Member
Sentimental Sundays
Catch the Bug
Kaboodle Doodles

If you have any questions about techniques or materials used in the work displayed on this blog, feel free to use the email link on the left and I will gladly answer your questions.

3 comments:

Diane said...

They are gorgeous Chris!! Love the pretty colors and those sentiments are awesome!!!
Hope you are well girl!!!

LeAnne said...

These are all so bright & cheerful! Love them! Matches the beautiful day we're having here in PA!

The Rubber Maid said...

Great cards and you must be having fun with your painting technique...that's a lot of work. Pat

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....