Pages

Saturday, May 22, 2010

I love to color!

I love to color, always have. I also love learning new coloring techniques and I am always experimenting. Lately, I have been experimenting with using re-inkers and an aqua-painter. I have a bunch of cards made, but the sun has gone down and I only have one to show you now. This is an image from Prairie Fairy and I absolutely love it. I'm making a set of these and am not putting any sentiments on them. I'll leave it up to the sender to write their own inside.


DS came by with the grandkids and while he mowed and weed whacked the kids and I played. It was great! The wind was really blowing this afternoon, so I put off my planting till tomorrow. Hopefully it won't be quite so breezy!

Here's the latest flower shots, note the WHITE Allium that are getting ready to bloom!






Thanks for visiting! There's a new challenge coming tomorrow on Sentimental Sundays, so be sure to stop by and visit.

~chris

Design Team Member
Sentimental Sundays
Catch the Bug
Kaboodle Doodles

If you have any questions about techniques or materials used in the work displayed on this blog, feel free to use the email link on the left and I will gladly answer your questions.

2 comments:

Stef H said...

oh this card is gorgeous!!! and your coloring is fabulous! i'll bet your garden is gorgeous too because the pictures sure are! thanks for sharing!

Annika said...

Gorgeous colouring, you really rock that aqua painter - and it's a good idea to leave the card blank!
Hugs
Annika

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....