Pages

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

New Release day at Catch the Bug

It Tuesday - time for a new release at Catch the Bug. Here's my card made with one of the new images:



For this card, I again took one of Jodie's floral motifs, colored it and created digital designer paper with it. It's fun to create your own paper colored to match the image! I colored my image using re-inkers and an aqua-painter using Real Red, Elegant Eggplant and Close to Cocoa ink from SU. The yellow background, her face and her sunglasses were colored in my graphics program and then printed. Card base is Real Red with a mat of Elegant Eggplant under the dp. The ribbon is also from SU and the flowers were punched with a flower punch from SU. I added some of my little gems to give this card a bit of bling.

I'll be back a bit later with a couple of cards featuring poppies - one of my favorite flowers this time of year!

Thanks for visiting!

~chris

Design Team Member
Sentimental Sundays
Catch the Bug
Kaboodle Doodles

If you have any questions about techniques or materials used in the work displayed on this blog, feel free to use the email link on the left and I will gladly answer your questions.

3 comments:

Rae Anne said...

That's absolutely brilliant Chris!!! For the life of me, I couldn't find red & purple designer paper at Archiver's, Micahel's, or Hobby Lobby!!! :D MWAH!

Faye said...

Love the colours you've put together on this one! x

Diane said...

Lovely card! Love the paper you've created! You are so good with the computer,wish I had your talent!!

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....