Pages

Saturday, May 15, 2010

Sentimental Sundays Challenge


Well it's time for my first post as a design team member on Sentimental Sundays! I have to tell you, this is a huge thrill for me as there are so many gals on this team that are awesome and talented. Our challenge this week is New Beginnings and Ann has created some beautiful sentiments to go along with it. Here's my card:

Outside

Inside

I am totally in love with this new dp from SU - Island Oasis - it went so perfectly with Ann's retirement sentiment!

I hope to be back later today with some pix of some wonderful RAK's that I received from some very special ladies.

Thanks for visiting!

~chris

Design Team Member
Sentimental Sundays
Catch the Bug
Kaboodle Doodles

If you have any questions about techniques or materials used in the work displayed on this blog, feel free to use the email link on the left and I will gladly answer your questions.

16 comments:

raindropecho said...

I love this bright card, Chris! Sometimes you surprise me with these bright creations and I think the DP that you used matches PERFECTLY. We're lucky to have you on the team, too!

Crafting Queen said...

Great card, love the shape. Anesha

Cheryl said...

What a fun retirement card! I love these bright papers! They go great with the palm trees in the sentiment.

Ann English said...

Funny-I almost used this DP (different colors, but same print!) This is a perfect retirement card-the sentiment, too, too cute!

The Rubber Maid said...

What a great sentiment..very cute. You did good work on this one and I love how bright & perky it is. Pat

Asia King (aka Joanna K) said...

This is certainly one happy card! What a better way to celebrate the non tension pension lol ;) Love it! x

Bonita Rose said...

so wonderful.. love that inside sentiment.. just too gosh darn cute.. Your card is stunning xo

Annika said...

I love the happy holiday-ish feel of your card, truly a reminder that retirement is a happy occasion! Absolutely beautiful!
TFS
Hugs
Annika

Kimberly S said...

What a great cheery card, and I love that you did the inside too! :)

Stef H said...

this is stunning! it's so colorful and happy. any retiree would absolutely love it!!!!

Diane said...

Perfect perky card for someone retiring!! Love that paper!!!

Allison Rankin said...

Love, love, love this! The design and papers are perfect!

LeAnne said...

Awesome card...the sentiment is the best!

Ceal said...

such a fun card! great job Chris

Sam said...

Great card Chris. The paper is so perfect for that sentiment and I love the bright colors and holiday feeling of your card. I want to retire right now!

Curt in Indy said...

Your first DT card is fabulous and proof that they are lucky to have you! I too love that paper, and I love your shaped card! Best, Curt

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....