Pages

Monday, May 31, 2010

Google Reader Problems

Anyone else having problems with Google Reader today? I keep getting error messages and it logs me out of Google entirely and I have to log back on to do anything. Yikes - I have days and days of posts to catch up on and I get kicked off every few minutes. If I don't make it by your blog and leave you some love, it's not because I haven't tried!

Thanks for visiting!

~chris

Design Team Member
Sentimental Sundays
Catch the Bug
Kaboodle Doodles

If you have any questions about techniques or materials used in the work displayed on this blog, feel free to use the email link on the left and I will gladly answer your questions.

1 comments:

LeAnne said...

Hey, Chris, everything is okay with my Reader....unbelievably!!! Sorry you're having problems. I am sure it will be resolved SOON!

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....